This state of the art facility, located at the Waterfront Complex in Leonardo, boasts a full selectorized strength line as well as free weights and cardiovascular equipment. The facility is open Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Certified trainers are available by appointment.
Active duty, Reservists and first responders stationed at or living at WPNSTA Earle only.
- Fitness equipment is available in the C-29 gymnasium for our DoD, HBC Guards and active duty spouses and dependents 10 and older, stationed at or living on WPNSTA Earle.
- The locker rooms are available for use for Active Duty, Active Reserves, First Responders, DoD, HBC Guards and Active Duty spouses and family members 10 and older, stationed at or living on NWS Earle. Active Duty has priority, following base Command PT sessions.
- Group exercise classes are open to Active Duty, Active Reserves, First Responders, DoD, HBC Guards and Active Duty spouses and family members 10 and older, stationed at or living on NWS Earle.
- All patrons are required to check in with the fitness staff prior to utilizing any facility or program.
- Policies and procedures are in place at both facilities to enforce physical distancing protocols and hygiene guidelines
For more information on this or any Fitness program, please call Rena Graham at (732) 866-2068.
How are we doing? We value your feedback and would like to hear from you.