TEENS TRAVEL THE TRI-STATE CAMP WEEK
Teens join us for an unforgettable week of fun Monday-Friday, 5-9 August at the Travel the Tri-State Camp. The camp is open to ages 13-18. The cost is $110 for the week. Participants must provide lunch, except for the trip to the Delaware River. THIS IS A ONE-WEEK COMMITMENT.
- We start the week on Monday with a trip to Historical Cape May, NJ to participate in the Tree Top ropes course and zip lining. 8:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. (Additional money for lunch required)
- Tuesday we will travel to Ground For Sculpture in Hamilton NJ. This is an evolving collection of contemporary outdoor sculptures. Grounds for sculpture has 42 magnificently landscaped acres with rotating exhibitions and six indoor galleries as well as an interactive performance. 8:00 a.m. -4:00pm (Money for lunch is required for this trip.)
- Wednesday it is on to Ellis Island where teens can explore their ancestry and take a walk through the Statue of Liberty. Time permitting we will stop at Liberty State Park.
8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. (Bring your own lunch)
- Thursday we are back in Philadelphia to see the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and other historic sights and enjoy a Philly Cheesesteak for lunch. 8:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. (Additional money for lunch required)
- Teens will finish the week on Friday Tubing down the Delaware River with a stop at the Famous BBQ stand! 9:30 a.m. -5:00 p.m. (Lunch included in cost of week)
The camp requires advance registration and payment. There is a limit of 10 participants. The deadline to register is Friday, July 19.