Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Naval Weapons Station Earle - COVID-19 Update
Last updated 11:03 a.m. on March 25, 2020
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on WPNSTA Earle, please visit https://www.facebook.com/NWSEarleNJ/.
- Galley is open for normal operations.
Fleet & Family Services (FFSC)
- FFSC is maintaining personnel safety while supporting the mission during this time. The NWSE FFSC is currently providing services through a Distributed Work Force.
- Classes have been discontinued until further notice.
- To reach a SAPR Victim Advocate call 732-573-5199 or the DoD Safe Helpline at 1-877-995-5247. You can also utilize anonymous and confidential online chat with the DoD Safe Helpline at www.safehelpline.org or download the app for even more resources.
- Counseling services available via telephone or referral (FAP/ SAIL, crisis response/emergency case management).
- Service members can reach out to Military One Source for virtual resources for help with financial, taxes, transition, counseling and family support during COVID-19.
- Transitioning Service Members can access Joint Knowledge Online (JKO) to complete or begin transitioning courses. Military One Source also has a virtual program to support transitioning spouses. Initial counseling, Pre-separation briegs, and Capstone can be completed by a virtual appointment. Virtual SUpport and guidance can stil be accessed by our distributed work force and TAP manager 732-866-2588/2115.
- For any assistance, please call us at 732-866-2115.
Child & Youth Programs
- The CDC and Youth Center are open from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth Sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- All group activities suspended.
- Gym – CLOSED until further notice.